Terms and Conditions
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address. phone number and email address.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at or mailing us at:
SCO 1034, back side, sector 22 – B
Postal/Zip Code 160022
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT
Our website is hosted on woocommerce/wordpress. We are using Razorpay payment gateway through which all the payments are captured. Razorpay does not store any of your sensitive data. PCI DSS Level 1 compliant along with frequent third-party audits and a dedicated internal security team to make sure your data is always safe.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then we use your credit card data. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our page, they may direct you away from our site or to our partner websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state/country.
SECTION 9 – SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days from the date of order placement. Upon placement of the order, the estimated shipping and delivery timelines shall be available on the order details page. The estimated delivery times are indicative, hence there may be some unforeseeable delays, which are beyond our control. For orders containing multiple products, delivery may be made in multiple shipments.
You agree that the NATURALTEIN shall not be liable to pay for any damage or loss either direct or indirect owing to such cancellation of the order or delay in delivery. It is understood by the User that NATURALTEIN uses third party delivery services, shall not be liable to pay for any damages caused by the actions, negligence or delay by the delivery agent.
How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect conditionAfter they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner (Bluedart or Delivery or Shiprocket). Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
Delivery charges and locations?
- Delivery is free of cost, we ship the products PAN India.
What are the estimated delivery times?
- We deliver your orders within 1-3 business working days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- As soon as we dispatch in A-1 and A-2 Metros (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad). For the rest of the cities, we deliver between 2-5 business days.
Is it possible to request for change the delivery address at any point of time once the order has been placed?
- Yes, within 24 hours from the time order has been placed.
- Once the order has been placed but not dispatched that means we have received the confirmation and your order is in our warehouse where we are working to get it dispatched. So as your order is still not dispatched, you need to contact our customer service team on email@example.com as soon as possible for the changes in the order. Please note for security reasons we will require you to answer a few security questions before we can make any changes to your order.
How to track the order?
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
- You can track the status of your order using the link
Within 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse .
Your order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
- Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This would mean that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations. Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping/CoD charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.
- International orders, in most instances will be shipped in their entirety as one shipment.
I have placed an order, but may not be able to receive it due to unexpected circumstances. Can you hold the delivery until I can receive it?
- If you placed order is not yet dispatched then please to contact our customer team as soon as possible for the changes. Please note for security reasons we will require you to answer a few security questions before we can make any changes to your order. But if your order is already dispatched then we are sorry we won’t be able to hold your delivery.
Are there any hidden charges such as Octroi or Sales Tax when I make the payment?
- There are no such hidden charges when you buy any product from us. The prices listed on our website during checkout are final and inclusive of all taxes.
SECTION 10 – CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Terms of payment
The payments can be made through ‘prepaid mode’ (credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, amazon pay, Paytm) or ‘cash on delivery mode.
You can cancel an order from the CANCEL button on the order details page under the My Account section. You just need to give a reason for cancellation and leave the rest on us.
You must inform us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org , or call us on Phone: 02067265896 – (Mon – Fri – 10 am to 6 pm),) and we will help you in canceling the order.
**NATURALTEIN reserves the right to cancel any order without pre- confirming the customer at any time and may verify any order before shipping the same to the customer that may include having a verbal or written confirmation from the customer.
Refund and Returns Policy
How will I receive the refund for my canceled order?
Refund and return requests need to made within 3 working days of delivery of order. Thereafter no refund or return request can be made. In case of prepaid orders, money will be returned to the bank account/ credit/debit card or where the payment was made within 3 business working days. For Cash on Delivery orders, you will be required to provide bank details where they would like to receive the refund. Please Note: we will pay a refund of the amount received from you, excluding the delivery charges.
How long does it take to receive a refund for a returned product?
We will process your refund within 3 business days in case of cancellation of an order. In case of returns, we will refund the money after the product has been received by our warehouse and post- completion of the quality check. Please note, this entire process takes 2 weeks after the return has been picked up.
Can I return part of my order?
Yes. You can return any products that are eligible for returns within 3 days of delivery and the product has not been put to use.
Replacement of Damaged Product ?
Report of damaged product must be informed to the company within 48 hours of delivery of order. It is mandatory to provide the image of damaged product on email@example.com. Replacement will be dispatched only after the damaged product has been delivered to Naturaltein warehouse.
NATURALTEIN reserves the right to update and change the Policies from time to time without notice.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at or by mail at:
Re: Privacy Compliance officer